One on One EDUCATION
Education is one of the most tangible ways to elevate your artistry. It opens your mind to the endless possibilities of what can be done with makeup. Education helps you to truly reach your artistry potential.
Gaining more knowledge and technical skill is the best way to empower oneself and to truly stoke the spark of natural talent into a full flame. I aim to help artists elevate their work through a series of HANDS-ON, One on One courses all focused on technical makeup education. These courses are not simply my take on how makeup works, they are all filled with proven artistic and scientific concepts that translate into our work as professional makeup artists. Allow me to show you the WHY & HOW behind what we do.!
All classes are hands-on and include:
- A hand- selected model with features to compliment the curriculum of your course
- Key items from Awele’s kit to supplement the lesson
- Light refreshments
Unless otherwise arranged, all classes will take place in Lagos, Nigeria
EYE EXPLORATION (Day 1)
Explore and understand the technical concepts underlying eye makeup. Discover how an in depth understanding of strategic placement of color, intensity and texture can expand the possibilities of what you can do with eyes. Learn how tool selection and brush movement impact application, shape and finish.
In this course we will cover the following:
TOOLS & TECHNIQUES
- Brush selection
- Brush movement and control
BROW TOOLS & TECHNIQUES
- Product knowledge
- Proper tool selection
EYE SHADOW TECHNIQUES
- Blending techniques
- Building dynamic color
- Using texture an intensity as a dimensional tool
- Shaping and sculpting eyes using contrast and intensity
LASH DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Individual and strip lash application
- Customized eye lash construction
- Eye contouring using lashes
TIMELESS BEAUTY: CREATING A COHESIVE CANVAS (Day 2)
The relevance and appeal of some beauty work can stand the test of time. This is what we call “timeless makeup” and it is the type of work that is appealing to a wide range of demographics and it is the type of work that leaves a legacy.
In this course we will cover all aspects of creating a complete and cohesive beauty look that will maintain its appeal over the years. This includes the following:
- Skin analysis and prep
- Product knowledge and informed selection
- Highlight & contour
- Brow correction and shaping
- Versatile eye techniques
- Setting and finishing techniques
- Tool exploration
- Directional blending and brush control
CORRECTIVE MAKEUP TECHNIQUES (Day 3)
Learn how to strategically use makeup to subtly or drastically “correct” or alter the features of your canvas. Explore how placement, shape, intensity and texture all play a role in changing how the human eye perceives facial features. Create balance and harmony in the face using proven artistic principles.
- Corrective shadow placement
- Corrective liner shaping
- Corrective brow techniques
- Strategic lash construction & design
- Balancing and neutralizing techniques
- Using texture and color to create the illusion of smaller and larger lips
- Balancing the face through highlight and contouring
- Strategic placement of texture and color
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED:
- Certificate of attendance and goodie bag from Elise Claire Cosmetics USA containing makeup products worth over NGN 15,000
- Kindly fill the form provided and we will contact you with more information.
- After payment we will send you a receipt with your acceptance letter.
CLASS FEE: ₦50,000
Please Register By Clicking The Button Below To Submit Online Registration And Begin The Process Of Scheduling Your One on One